Zebra incorporated extensive customer feedback, as well as the legacy of its Stripe® and S4MTM
printers, to create the new ZT200TM series printers, which feature space-saving design, effortless
setup, intuitive user operation, and ease of service and maintenance. Whether you are adopting barcode
technology for the first time or upgrading existing printer models, the ZT200 series is the right choice
for a variety of labeling applications. This innovative new printer provides many user benefits.
The ZT200 series offers a streamlined design and smaller footprint that takes up less physical space than the Stripe and S4M models. ZT200 series printers require minimal operator training and benefit from tool-less standard component maintenance and a durable design to minimize service. Your IT staff will appreciate the backwards compatibility, since it allows for new printers to be up and running with minimal time and effort.
The ZT200 series has been designed for ease of use, versatility and outstanding value.
YOU SPOKE. WE LISTENED. ZT200 SERIES PRINTER BENEFITS— DESIGNED WITH YOU IN MIND.
The ZT200 series design is the culmination of extensive feedback from our customers and understanding their printing applications, evolving business needs and operational challenges. The ZT200 series offers outstanding performance and features not usually found in a printer this affordable.
• Compact footprint and streamlined design fits easily in confined areas where space is at a premium
• Space saving design with unique bi-fold door (requires 4 in./102 mm of opening space) fits easily
into tight spaces maximizing work space
Fast Installation and Integration
• Ideal replacement printer for previous generation Stripe and S4M models
• Multiple connectivity options: parallel, 10/100 Ethernet, 802.11a/b/g/n wireless
• Icon-based status LEDs provide immediate and easily visible printer status Intuitive, Effortless Media Loading
• Side-loading design eliminates complicated threading of supplies
• Color-coded cues give even first-time users visual guidance for loading ribbon and media
• Illuminated moveable sensor is visible through the media for trouble-free sensor-position adjustment
• Engineered for greater print precision with fine- tuned adjustments
• Crisp, clean text and barcodes—even on narrow media
Zebra Reliability and Durability
• Built for light industrial and commercial environments
• Energy Star®-compliant
• Drive system designed for optimal performance, with minimal maintenance required Simplified Serviceability
• Easy, tool-less platen and printhead removal enable simple cleaning and replacement
• Simple interchangeable connectivity options enable rapid printer changes and upgrade
• Only three common tools needed for basic service