Higher Levels of Labeling
Providing superior performance, longevity, and solid value, the Xi series offers rugged durability, dependability, and unparalleled reliability in high-volume, mission-critical and specialty labeling solutions. These printers insure investment protection by offering more standard features and total options than competitive printers: 203-, 300-, and 600- dpi resolution for paper, synthetic, and specialty stocks; 4-, 5.5-, 6-, and 8- inch print widths; super-quick processors for fast throughput and processing; and plenty of memory for more label formats, graphics, fonts, and data. XiIIIPlusTM printers also offer more connectivity and control options with XML-Enabled printing and advanced management capabilities for real-time monitoring of Zebra printers and Zebra Net® wireless and wired print servers. It’s easy to see why XiIIIPlus printers take high performance to an all-new level!
Everything You Count on With Zebra’s Xi Series Printers, Plus More!
Zebra’s Xi series is known for its proven performance. With more standard features and more resolution and connectivity options, plus industry-leading Zebra service and support, it would be hard to find a
bar code labeling need that the XiIIIPlus printers couldn’t meet or exceed.
• The 110XiIIIPlus, with 203- or 300-dpi printhead, offers flexibility and affordability. Starting at just $2,995 (U.S. list), the variable- width 110XiIIIPlus prints up to 4 inches wide, making it ideal for shipping, warehousing, and manufacturing. For crisp, high-quality printing on small product labels, order the 110XiIIIPlus with 300-dpi printhead.
• The affordable 110XiIIIPlus with 600-dpi printhead is unmatched at printing precise bar codes, text, and graphics in limited label space. An outstanding value, this printer is ideal when you require extremely high resolution and density—for specialty labeling, such as electronic components telecommunication assemblies, medical devices, pharmaceutical vials, and more.
[symple_tab title=”140XiIIIPlus vs 170XiIIIPlus vs 220XiIIIPlus”]
• The 140XiIIIPlus gets the job done fast, printing at up to 12 inches per second. With such powerful performance and steel construction, it is the ideal choice for high-volume, mission-critical applications with 24-hour duty cycles. The 140XiIIIPlus is also well suited for applications in which labels are required quickly, either on demand or in batches.
• The industrial-strength 170XiIIIPlus with 203- and 300-dpi print resolution has the ability to
print labels up to 6.6 inches wide at 12 inches per second, promoting greater productivity with fewer roll changes. The 170XiIIIPlus can easily print large numbers of tough, information-rich AIAG, ODETTE, UCC/EAN-128 and other compliance labels on demand or in batches.
• The flexible, wide-web 220XiIIIPlus with 203- or 300-dpi can quickly print labels up to 8.5 inches wide at 10 inches per second or perform detailed, high-density printing of graphics or small fonts for labels, invoices, and other large documents. Ideal printing applications include chemical drum labels, primary metal standard labels, automotive industry labels, banner-sized labels, and pallet and container shipping labels.