TSC KU007 PLUS
Your Stand-Alone Printing Solution.
The TSC TM KU-007 Plus Programmable Keyboard is the easiest way to build a stand-alone printing system
and works as a small portable PC to save valuable working space. The KU-007 Plus offers the unique capability of communicating with virtually every brand of bar code printer on the market today.
The KU-007 Plus Programmable Keyboard allows users to upload or download files as well as connect an input device such as a CCD Scanner to its additional RS 232 interface. Simply generate desired label formats through
an easy to use BASIC-like language interpreter. By downloading into the flash memory of the keyboard, you can build a stand-alone printing system instantly.
The KU-007 Plus features include :
• 1MB flash memory and 256 SRAM memory
• LCD display panel (2 lines, 20 characters)
• Built-in BASIC-like language interpreter
• Password locking for security
• Built in EURO currency logo
• 6-digit floating – point calculation
• The KU-007 Plus can be applied to many applications including retail, transportation, distribution, and manufacturing environments.