Utilizing the latest in Zebra card-printing technology, the ZXP Series 7 card printer provides high-volume, high-quality card printing. The printer delivers fast yet reliable performance while offering users exceptional value by lowering the printer’s total cost of ownership. Time after time, it prints sharp vivid cards with precise color control.
The ZXP Series 7 printer has an innovative design. It automatically adjusts to the thickness of the card, and ribbon loading is easy. With color-coded guides and a clear LCD control panel, it’s simple for anyone to use. Choose from numerous encoding and connectivity options, and if extra security or durability are required for cards, waste less single- or dual-sided lamination is also available.
Locking mechanisms protect the printer and media, and software provides further security by tracking and restricting activities as required.
Performance : Works The Way You Need It, Card After Card
The ZXP Series 7 printer is built to meet the needs of today’s demanding business environment.
• Robust design that works out of the box in a wide range of environments and applications
• Generates near-photographic print quality and color depth using photo-print technology
• Edge-to-edge card printing
• Laminator ensures security of the cards and lengthens the life of the image
Productivity : High Speeds and Low Maintenance
The ZXP Series 7 printer features fast print speeds that improve productivity and reduce wait time:
• Fast click-to-drop and batch-print speeds
• Up to three jobs can be in process at the same time (encoding, printing and laminating simultaneously), enabling fastest throughput
• IX Series ribbons are developed for faster printing
• Simultaneous dual-sided lamination
Ease of integration and low maintenance are ensured by:
• High media capacity
• Ribbon and laminate roll sizes are synchronized
• Simplified ribbon loading and operation
• Windows® drivers, ZMotif TM SDK and networking
options for faster deployment
Adaptability : Meet Business Needs – Now and In The Future
The ZXP Series 7 printer offers real flexibility. You can buy options whenever you need them – so you can add to your portfolio of card-printing applications and manage your investment at the same time.
Options include :
• Single- or dual-sided printing
• Numerous encoding and connectivity options
• Waste less single- or dual-sided lamination
• Physical security locking mechanisms
Adaptability and Control Through Software :
• ZXP Toolbox provides advanced control over printer, driver and software setup; administration and diagnostics
• Advanced security features allow administrative flexibility for customizing the feature sets and privileges for users
• The ZMotif SDK allows software developers to easily integrate advanced features or write their own custom print applications.
Cost-efficiency : Supplies Designed To Minimize The Cost Per Card
The ZXP Series 7 printer is designed to work with Zebra True Colors ix Series ribbons and Zebra True Secure i Series laminate. The high-capacity ribbons reduce costs by delivering more images per roll and feature an improved formulation for printing high-quality images at higher speeds. Many ribbon types are available in two sizes to meet the needs of every printing task.
Zebra True Secure laminates reduce the risk of counterfeiting and extend the life of your high-security
cards. The unique laminate design dramatically reduces waste by eliminating the need for carrier material, backings and liners. Specially designed cartridges make laminate replacement simple.
Both the ribbons and laminates use intelligent media technology, which automatically detects and calibrates the printer.
High-performance Software For High-performance Hardware
Zebra CardStudioTM software Whether you are a small business or a large enterprise, Zebra’s CardStudio software makes designing and printing professional-looking cards easy. It lets you make the most of the ZXP Series 7 printer’s functionality, including smart-card encoding and laminating. Flexible single or multiple user network licensing and database-integration options make CardStudio the ideal card-design software complement for the ZXP Series 7 printer.
Zebra Virtual PrintWareTM
Zebra Virtual PrintWare is designed to make it easy to issue cards from your own applications. The template- based printing capability allows for easy third-party application integration of card printing and card production flow.
You can print to one or more networked card printers, and remotely monitor printers’ health and status.
To increase print capacity and throughput, you can also use the software to pool and manage multiple
printers as if they were one printer.