The TSC TTP-384M wide format thermal transfer label printer is the newest addition to the TSC Industrial Printer family. It is specifically designed for applications that need to print high quality wide format thermal transfer or direct thermal labels. These applications include compliance labeling, brand marketing, warning signs, rack storage signs for inventory control, drum labeling and a host of other signage solutions. Customers can use the TTP-384M to print wide lateral bar codes more efficiently without having to rotate the image.
Never before have so many standard features been packed into a wide web label printer at such an affordable price. The industrial class TTP-384M can manage label widths up to 9.5” with a maximum print width up to 8.64” wide at 300 dpi high resolution.
With a “Simple, Easy-to-use, and Affordable” design concept, the TTP-384M delivers both performance and value to the customer. The printer’s large LCD control panel makes it easy to manage printer settings; the center-bias label handling mechanism makes media loading and adjustment easy; the built- in Ethernet print server allows IT management to control and monitor the printer remotely; and the precise aluminum die-cast chassis ensures lifetime print quality and durability.
• Large LCD Display
• 8MB Flash Memory
• 32MB SDRAM
• Built-in Internal
• Ethernet 10/100 Print Server
• USB 2.0
• PS/2 Keyboard Interface, Centronics, RS-232C, and an SD Flash Memory Card Slot That Allows Users To Inexpensively Add Up To 4GB of Additional Memory Storage.
• The Print Mechanism Supports Up to a 600 Meter Ribbon Length and a Full 8.2″ OD Media Roll.
• All of this Offered At An Affordable Price, and With A Two-Year Limited Warranty.
TTP-384M is an ideal printer for:
• Compliance labeling for shipping and receiving
• Brand marketing featuring graphics, logos and texts
• Pallet labeling
• Inventory control labeling Warning labels
• Drum labeling
• Custom signage
• Multiple-up labels (two or three labels across)