Videojet manufacturers a range of industrial inks to complement our ink-based case coding systems. Genuine Videojet inks offer performance benefits including improved edge acuity for crisp characters and high quality bar codes. In addition, extensive testing of the ink and printer combination helps ensure consistent, high uptime performance on your packaging line.
[symple_tab title=”Videojet Supplies”]
General purpose inks for large character ink jet printers that provide good edge acuity for porous substrates.
- Offered in red, orange, green, blue, purple and yellow. Colors can be used for easier visual identification of inventory or for branding purposes.
- Provided in non-pressurized cans for mess-free ink delivery with a Fluids Identification Number (FIN) to help eliminate operator error at point of installation
A selection of general purpose inks for large character ink jet printers that address varying needs, including porous and non-porous substrates.
- Water, alcohol or MEK-based, depending on substrate requirements
[symple_tab title=”Original Marsh Inks”]
Specially formulated to provide optimal performance with Marsh large character ink jet printers.
- Wide range of applications, general purpose as well as specialized for industry or environmental needs
- Printable on a wide variety of both porous and non-porous substrates, including metal, plastic, poly and claycoat
- 60 inks available , including colors
- Available for the following Marsh ink jet printers:
- Marsh 1100
- Marsh 2100
- Marsh 3100
- Marsh 8000
- Marsh 320Si
- Marsh Encore
- Marsh PatrionPlus
- Marsh Unicorn
|Inks and Fluids Expertise Brochure|